Sunday 5 June 2016

40UR Y3AR5

It has been FOUR ridiculously long years since Mom, Dad, Sister, Dog, and I have been in this house together, all at the same time.

This house I speak of is our home, our island-get-away-permanent-forever-f*ckin-gorgeous home.

Some major events in the past four years in my immediate family:

1) My sister graduated from college
2) I graduated from high school
3) My dad retired
4) We all moved
           a. my sister --> TX
           b. my parents --> WA
           c. me --> Canada
     ~ forming an almost perfect isosceles triangle~
5) My sister started her new and amazing job and is extremely successful
6) I started University and am not failing thus far
7) My dad has started writing a book
8) My mom has begun intensive gardening and it is flourishing
    ~ every vegetable we eat is from her garden now~
9) The dog has learned how to deviously 'escape' outside of the house, only to come back completely satisfied and exhausted by his crazy runs, although still ceases to know commands such as come, sit, down etc.
10) We renovated our summer house for my parents to live in permanently and the renovations exceeded above expectations which was beautiful to see
11) Our love for each other continues to grow as we have such little precious times with each other and truly cherish each moment of it

I am so so so so so so so very happy to be back, but time has flown by so fast. My sister is already gone and I'm off soon as well! Until next time: Labor Day Weekend


Mother's Garden #1
04-06-16

(Please click on photo to get full effect)

Family hike to Mt. Baker and Picnic
04-06-16


No comments:

Post a Comment