Friday 20 May 2016

100% Hipster: Beaubien/Parc= Mile Ex

M was eyeing me while we waited for the bus.
M sat next to me on the bus.
M sighed "Jesus."
I looked at him.
Saw him holding a long white banner.
Asked him: "What is that?"
M: "It's paper, for an art party."
"Oh k00l"
~~ introduction + little talks~~

M: "You should come to this party, it's kind've illegal, it's by Poisson Noir."
"Oh I think I've heard of it, it sounds familiar, maybe I've passed by it?"
M: "No, *chuckle* it's underground"
"Oh, never mind, I have no idea what I'm talking about."
M: "But yeah, you should come! Bring friends. It's mostly Concordia students and my former roommate and I are painting this garden and there are projections and lights."
"Wow, sounds super k00l, yeah I'll probably stop by!"

I did. 
I've never seen so many men with long hair at once. 
I picked up a mirror: just look at yourself, haha and a jewel.
But even better, I found friends. 

Interesting night. I did not meet my bus friend (and I probably never will). Interesting night.

No comments:

Post a Comment