Sunday 15 May 2016

How does one think anymore?

Today I had a revelation.
I'm not as smart as I thought I was. I've become lazy, mentally.

People will 100% deny this~ once again say I'm putting myself down. But the truth is, deep inside, I've always thought that I'm smart/ intelligent/ motivated, whatever you want to call it.

But today, I realized, I don't think anymore.
      ~~~~Thinking, problem solving, logic!

I have forgotten how to think.

It's something to exercise, stretch, use.

It's something I've lost in University.
University, where information is hurled at you in every direction and dimension.
"Fake it until you make it" rings loud and clear in my position at the moment.

My brain hurts and it's time to sleep.
I have a midterm tomorrow.

...How does one do this thing called thinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment