Wednesday 25 May 2016

...self...

Do I like the person I've become?
~26-05-16~
Some pondering being done

Who are my friends?
Unconditional love is so powerful

Why am I such a bad student?
Seriously, why, I can do some much better

Am I really happy?
Or have I been lying to myself, or so convinced that I am a naturally wired happy person, no, I am. But am I now

{Transfer?}
Where to, what, really? Love Montreal, love McGill?
UQ?

Travelling?
Catfish and Mandala--- heavy read at times, grime travels
Make a plan, which countries to hit: Australia 200%-- is that even a question, NZ 110% yes, England 100% yes, France? (summer/winter?), Tasmania 90% yes, Indonesia/Bali 80% and it goes on (Malaysia, Japan, India, Greece, Turkey, Budapest, Russia, Spain, Portugal, Brazil) 
Why is Africa not on my list?

No comments:

Post a Comment